Saturday, August 7, 2010

Quickie Cover-All Album for Lisa

Gotta love Cover-Alls and how quickly they come together.  I had the honor of making this Cover-Alls album for my friend Lisa, who is coordinating her family reunion.  This is to be a raffle prize at the event taking place today. 

I sprayed the covers with Smooch Spritz and then riveted a transparency to the front.  The inner pages are a series of folds, flaps, tags and pockets for the recipient to add photos from the event.  I had this family and document paper from Teresa Collins that suited the theme and style perfectly.  Yeah, I love when it all comes together.
As a result of creating this, I have been asked to make one for another co-worker, for his Granny.  Can't wait!

1 comment:

Jennifer Priest said...

OMG I love this Nan! You are the QUEEN of minis!!