Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Prima Donna Road Tour

Isn't THIS exciting? I have been invited to participate in the first ever Prima Donna Road Tour next February. Donna Salazar - leader of the Prima Donnas - designed this ad that will be running to support the classes by myself and five other Prima Donnas . It's so exciting to be among them! I am busy designing projects for the classes, and of course, will be using the Bind-it-All in all my classes. My brain is about to explode thinking up these projects....but I will live ;)


2 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Oh fun! Wish I loved close by to give y'all a hand!!

Anonymous said...

Nan, this is awesome. post your class projects. I would love to see them. I am in my room playing with my bind it all now!! I am doing a book of our baseball trip.. Would love to get more ideas for this cool toy!!! Nicole Scharton...