This blog tagging thing is really kind fun. I have been hit a few times this year and each time I try to think up new random things about myself. Thanks to Vicki in Texas, I have come up with all food and dieting related random things (because I am hungry and haven’t gone to lunch yet today!!)
Here you go:
1. I have more Diet Coke in my circulatory system than blood.
2. Lima beans should be outlawed.
3. I make really good banana bread.
4. Froot Loops – eaten while late night scrappin’ – can enhance creativity.
5. I am Korean – but no, I don’t eat Korean food (nor speak the language, nor have ever visited the country).
6. I am currently on a diet – three months now; I don’t know how much I have lost since I don’t own a scale, but it’s a lot, and I feel great. I am always hungry, however.
7. When I splurge (not an IF, but a WHEN), I am going to have delicious peach cobbler ala mode (and then go back to being good.)
Now I am tagging these seven lovely ladies. Here are the rules:
-- Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
-- Share 7 facts about yourself - some random, some weird.
-- Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link their blogs.
-- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.