Monday, November 3, 2008

Crazy-Busy Week

It's crazy-busy week here. This weekend is our 3-day Crops2Remember event....something I always look forward to. It's been a lot of work for Naomi and I to get organized this time around, but we are ready and excited to get away from our houses and get to croppin' with like-minded scrappers! I had both girls helping me to prep over the weekend - stuffing goodie bags, rolling t-shirts, organizing all the donated raffle prizes....whew! The only bummer (and it's kinda a big one) is that we found out about two months ago that Franny's dance team would be dancing in the parade at Disneyland this Saturday! I am going to miss that - but it is being filmed for a Christmas Day TV special on ABC, so maybe our tiny dancer will get a nanosecond of air time. Peter and Marli are going - and it's an alllllll day (like before sunrise to late at night) thing for the girls to rehearse and go behind-the-scenes at Disneyland. It really is very exciting. So we are getting ready for that too around here.

I am also teaching the Quickutz Club at the Red Bee on Wednesday night (filling in for Echo who is away on a family emergency). This is always a fun one-night-a-month with my QK pals, making layouts and some cute MnTs.

Hmmm....oh, and I am busy working on Zutter stuff this week....can't really say just what....but working ;)

Oh, and I still have my mommy duties, helping with homework, shuttling Marli to her orthodontic appointment, oh yeah....I have a full time job too. Almost forgot about that. sheesh! LOL!

Anyway, I hope everything is having a great week.

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

Can't wait to see you on Friday!!!

ScrapAddict said...

I'm geting worn out just reading all this!! A crop...fun!!!! Hope the Disney adventure is fun and no too tiring....what an opportunity!!