Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Design Team Projects



I am very proud of these projects I recently completed for the Red Bee Design Team.

The 12X12 layout and acrylic wall hanging are with Creative Imaginations Basic 101 collection. The photos of Franny are from last year, but they went perfectly with the bright colors!

The Christmas acrylic wall decor uses a 6X6 acrylic piece (provided to the Bee from Kits2Remember!), and uses the new Daisy D's holiday papers, rub ons and stickers. I also used Making Memories glitter along the edges, and Jesse James buttons. I punched the ribbon holes with the Cropadile, but used the Bind-it-All to punch the decorative holes on the right side, and tied with ribbon. The photo is from last Christmas, and it's one of my favorites! Franny and Peter look so cute, but then Marli had to make the goofy face!

1 comment:

DonnaSalazar said...

These are adorable Nan E goat! See you tonight!