Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Love Tinkering Ink!




This is my current favorite paper! Love the colors, patterns, designs, and the fact that they offer their papers on CD for digi scrappers! Something for everyone. Even better is the greaseless hand lotion, with fragrances inspired by the paper lines. I have only tried Perfectly Post (shown in photo) and it leaves me wanting more! A big pet peeve after a long crop or an all-nighter in my crop room is the dry hands. Now I can "moo-sturize" (as Franny says) and not worry about smudges on my paper or layouts. Yippee dooo! Another pet peeve is the lingering ink stains on my fingers or fingernails....makes me want to forget about distressing!
I have found Tinkering Ink paper, embellishments AND lotion at The Red Bee in Tustin, and the papers and embellishments online at http://www.mpaperie.com/ and http://www.eclecticpaperie.com/. These two websites are run by paper loving fellow-Orange County scrappers. Check 'em out! Are you Croppin' in the OC? You Should Be!

No comments: