Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Where has Scrappy Nan Been?


Has it really been a month since I have posted anything? It has been CRAZY STATUS around here. But it's count down to National Scrapbook Day this weekend, and there is a lot of Zuttering going on. PLUS, I just wrapped up our first C2R weekend crop with Jessica and Naomi last weekend. Now that was a load of fun - not to mention nearly no sleep. And I would do it all again in a snap.




The crop really was a blast - from pajama night (yes, I am the only one to wear pink foam curlers, not only to the crop but to Timeless Treasures and to a stop to the Mobil mini-mart at 11pm!), to making a HUGE mess in my crop area. Can't take all the credit for the pure MASS of stuff since I shared a table with Jessica - the ribbon diva, but I did spill M&Ms and liked the way it looked.

Cheryl from Fiskars - our lead Fiskateer - was a favorite visitor as always. She is always so sweet and our croppers loved her spring mini-book project.

Then there was my "2" layout...using MAMBI paper, and concepted at 2 in the morning...how appropriate!

The only bummer about the weekend is that the time FLEW by, and I didn't want it to end! There's always more crops, right?

1 comment:

Jessica Guthrie said...

More crops ... that's right! Let's see ... how 'bout August?