Welcome to the Jolly JumpStart Blog Hop and to the wonderfully delicious holiday season, and all things good from Art Full Horizons! I am looking forward to SO MUCH this year (and thankful for so much too). I love this time of year, the Christmas traditions, the family togetherness, the crafty goodness! In case you haven't heard, Art Full Horizons is a new creative event next Spring that you won't want to miss. Produced by the fabulous triumvirate of Donna Salazar, Jennifer Priest and Laura Miller, it will be a weekend of incredible creativity and bonding (and I am not talking about just adhesive!)
Check it out and join us for this great event!
In the meantime, enjoy my pre-holiday project idea and get to blog-hopping for a chance to win some awesome prizes from Art-Full Horizons!
Now on to the Jolliness of prepping for the holidays! This is all about decor in a hurry. If you are like me - even just a little bit - you have scrap cardboard saved for when you "never know you want it/need it/get inspired to use it." This fun hanging banner is made with 4X4 pieces of cardboard, and connected with Zutter Hang-it-Alls (hooks and loops, attached with rivets). I could've made this a longer word like PEACE, or shorter, like JOY. But no matter what, it comes together pretty quick.Musical Memories paper to cover the chipboard. It has Christmas music with lyrics that have been craftified - so terribly clever and cute! I then attached the rivets and Hang-it-Alls. I used my trusty die-cutting machine to create 3" letters to spell my word, using more of Donna's papers (Weathered Winter). I added just a couple of little paper-scrunched flowers as accents. Remember, I wanted this to be quick and didn't want to overdo the embellies. This baby was ready to hang in no time!
Now, if you want a sleigh-full of handmade, homemade gifts for the holidays like this NOEL banner, join me for Zutter Zanta Holiday Binding - an online class that uses the Bind-it-All and a bunch of other Zutter tools. Next session is just in time for the ho-ho-holidays. Register here and read more about it. Class starts online December 3 and runs two weeks.
Now get to hopping - and make sure you read below about how you can win something yummy!
Here's how it works:
- Art-Full Horizons http://art-fullhorizons.blogspot.com
- Tammy Inman http://tammyi.com
- Nan Paturzo http://www.scrappynan.blogspot.com/ <-----you are here
- Robyn Weatherspoon http://herebygrace.typepad.com/
- Mykle Parker http://scrapbohemia.blogspot.com/
- Sherry Mendoza http://sherryscreations.typepad.com/
- Robin Redd http://robinredd.typepad.com/west_coast_scrapper/
- April Meeker www.suaviloquy.blogspot.com
- Erin Bassett www.erinbassett.com
- Jennifer Clark http://jenspartyof5.blogspot.com
- Jennifer Edwardson http://frommypapercraftstudio.blogspot.com/
- Hop through each of the blogs listed above to get fabulous holiday inspiration and leave a comment on each blog.
- If you are starting at a blog in the middle of the Hop, go back at the Art-Full Horizons blog for more info and more chances to win.
- Leave all comments between now and .
- Enter to win our giveaway by leaving comments and doing any of the things listed on the Art-Full Horizons blog. To let us know you've done these things, please come back to the Art-Full Horizons blog and leave a comment for each thing you did, i.e. one comment for posting on your blog, another comment for posting on facebook, and another comment for joining our email newsletter. If you post it all in one comment, it will count as one entry.
So what are the prizes?!? See 'em on the Art-Full Horizons blog
U.S. entries only please.