Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sometimes You Just Want Bright Flowers

After the holidays I was a bit tired from all the rush crafting to make greeting cards and tags....I didn't play in my scrap room for a couple weeks.  It's always nice when I get my mojo back and get inky and glue-y again.  That's what I did when I created this wall hanging for my desk area at work.  We took some fun portraits at the office for the new company website, and yeah, well, I look really funny.  So I made a photo collage with a few of the shots and then put it on cardboard with Glimmermist, bling and flowers.  Sometimes you just want bright flowers. And bright bling.  I have this hanging at my desk at work, and it's just fun.  The caption reads...."How May I Help You Today."

It was just the right project to get me warmed up before CHA and the ton of projects coming at me.  And my "other work" gets some scrappy goodness too.

2 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

I love it Nan! All bright and cheery! And those photos!! You are sucha HAM!

Jennifer Priest said...

So cute! ANd I LOVE those photos of you ;) Super cute!