Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I "Otter" Have a Great Birthday

That's what the birthday card on the right says on the inside. Isn't it cute? This whole assortment of goodies is from my pie-pal Cheryl in Sitka, Alaska. I met Cheryl at CKU-Chicago in March, along with five other pie lovin' gals, and we have had a great time staying in touch ever since. Cheryl is lucky to live in a beautiful part of the world and she and her family take advantage of all the natural beauty there and do alot of traveling. She makes us all envious with the sites she sees. So since I can't get to Alaska any time soon, she sent me some Salmon spread mix, Bear Breath mints, and seafood chocolates! Not to mention the Sitka, Alaska nail file, and the always needed adhesive and alpha!! What fun! Thanks, Cheryl. xoxoxoxo.

1 comment:

Jennifer Priest said...

How fun!! Mmm smoked salmon! I'm coming to your house for dinner...Happy Bday!!