Wednesday, November 7, 2007

TAG! I'm it!

Ok, there is this “tag” thing making the rounds, and I have been tagged at least three times! I was so overwhelmed that I ignored the instructions until now. Here are the rules for being tagged:

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog; I am linking back to Jennifer Priest, Donna Salazar and Illyse Harker. If there is anyone else who tagged me, I apologize, I lost count and lost my mind!
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself; This shouldn’t be too hard.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs; Have fun with it, and don’t hate me if chain emails are agony for you as they are for me! My sister Mei, Ana Cabrera, Elena at Scrapbook Royalty, Fiskateer Cheryl, Naomi’s Notables, Scrapbook Diva Danielle, and Judy Ogle. Some of you I haven’t spoken to in a while, but you popped into my head – therefore it must mean that I need to know seven random things about you and/or miss you : )
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Muhahahahahahahaha!

Nan’s Randam Facts

1. I believe I would’ve been an excellent teenybopper in the ‘50’s and early ‘60’s. If I knew then what I know now, Elvis, Jerry Lew Lewis, and Beatles fans wouldn’t have had a chance against me. I would’ve been Queen Teeny Bopper.These performers were so HOT in their early years and it’s just a shame that I didn’t get to experience them. In the ‘70s when I really was a teenager it just wasn’t the same and being a teenybopper wasn’t cool. Everyone was into hippie music and LSD.



2. When I was little I lived in Florissant, Missouri and my favorite pastime was fishing in our neighborhood lake. I caught blue gill and sun fish, used my mom’s bacon and baloney for bait. But I didn’t like taking the fish off the hook when I tossed them back




3. I am allergic to cats, which is ironic if you read #5.


4. My 3rd grade teacher’s name was Miss Hotzi.


5. I was born in the Chinese year of the Tiger and believe I fit this profile: Tiger The King of the Jungle, the Tiger is fierce and courageous. His stripes symbolize both Yin and Yang, making him complete. He represents luck, power and royalty. If you were born in the Year of the Tiger, you are enthusiastic, impulsive, loyal and honourable. You are not an easy boss to have or easygoing to live with, but your courage and generosity make up for the deficiency in other departments. You are respected and feared. Admiration and love comes when people recognize your true personality. You will like taking risks and thrive on danger; routine is not for you. You like the open road, freedom, and the chance of something around the corner. You despise treachery and falsehood, and you can be very generous, but you like your authority to be acknowledged. If you were born in the Year of the Tiger, you will find that you get on reasonably well with most people up to a certain point, but less well with other Tigers, and not very well at all with those born in the Years of the Snake and Rooster.


6. Despite my 23+ years in marketing/advertising, I wouldn’t mind one bit if I were a stay-at-home mom. I love my girls more than anything and would be a happy cookie-baking, scrappy room mom.


7. Being married to my hubby Peter isn’t always easy, but I don’t regret a single minute (well, not yet anyway! HA!)


There you have it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nan!! So glad I found your blog through Ana's! It was great to get to know more about you and am glad I got to spend some time with you in Ontario! Keep in touch!

illyse said...

Yea! Thanks for playing! You are a good sport! I loved reading your random facts and also love your recent DT projects for the bee! Super cute!!