Wednesday, August 29, 2007

4 R Kids Sake - Charity Crop 8/25/07

I met some great ladies and had a "super fun" time at the 4 R Kids Sake charity crop in Corona last Saturday. Crystal Deckard who I first met on the Wish bus tour was the event organizer, and Jennifer Priest, teacher and designer from one of my favorite stores - Scrappin' Good Times - taught an adorable project (which, no - I haven't gotten around to making myself yet!) I taught a mini 4X3 Zutter project, and raffled off a couple of goodie bags. Jennifer wanted to win so badly that she bought $20 in raffle tickets and won BOTH prizes! Now that is wantin' it bad! It's a great cause and I hope Crystal raised lots of money from the event!

4R Kids Sakes has designated the month of August as "Purple Ribbon Month" to educate and increase awareness of the dangers of leaving children unattended in or around motor vehicles. For more inforamtion, please visit: www.4rkidssake.org

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Cool! Sounds like everyone enjoyed themselves! Jennifer is cheesing with her goodies!