Monday, July 16, 2007

24 Hour Non-Stop Crop!


What's the best birthday present for a scrapbooker? Ok, besides paper, adhesive, cool tools and LSS gift cards? TIME to scrapbook! Jessica and I went to the Red Bee in Tustin this weekend, and after we conducted our Zutter make 'n take, we stayed for their 24 HOUR CROP! Yes, I am tired, but as is the case after any scrap event, I am exhilarated and excited to do it again!

We met their Design Team Leader Donna Salazar (yes, she IS a scrap celebrity) and members of their DT. What a fun group of ladies. The Bee was having a sale, so we shopped in between cropping and design challenges.

I finally got around to Zutterin' a couple of CKU projects for the Zisters' site as well as made decent headway in my C2R album. THAT event is only three weeks away. Yeah! More croppin'!

1 comment:

DonnaSalazar said...

You are such a NUT!!! Thanks for the lovely title of "Celeb"... I feel so very special (insert sniff and teary eyes here) We loved having you and I can't wait for you to come back and play with us again!
Hugs,
Donna Salazar
More pictures of the crop at:
www.donnasalazar.typepad.com