Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Small Projects




I have been so busy lately with all my scrap activities that I feel sorta sad to not be doing any real scrapping for me or my family projects. I am trying to rectify that. But in the meantime, I put together these two cuties in a matter of minutes - actually while I was waiting for my computer to upload and download a bunch of files the other night!

Ok, not everyone will appreciate my HELLO KITTY mini-composition book. But I found these 3X4" composition books and bought a bunch for the C2R event. It takes only a bit of paper to cover and then can be embellished however....I have been wanting to use my HK paper on something, so this seemed like the right thing. The pink metal corners and bling brad are Rebekka Erickson, the rub-on Making Memories,and the pink flower Alexx Kesh.

<

And...I will never pass up a gift card again. After stripping Target of all their cute designs, I found these flowery black & white ones at Old Navy. Underneath the icicle labels I used black Staz-on ink to cover up the lime green store name. I made two versions - one with a lot of ink and one without. They look very different just with the different amount of ink. I alternated white and black cardstock on the inside with silver charms and brads. The back cover is another gift card with another icicle label - which are K1 Memories. The black flower and bling brad are Rebekka Erickson. Bound with the Bind-it-All and black 3/4" wire. These photographed kinda dark - even though the photo looks B&W, it is actually in color! I think they are pretty cool!


I ordered about 200 picture prints from Snapfish this week - too many of my samples have no photos! Time to change that too! So many photos....I mean, so many memories, so little time.

No comments: