Friday, February 2, 2007

The BIND-IT-ALL from Zutter



This is the new scrapbooking product I demo-d at CHA this week. The Bind-It-All from Zutter. It was THE hit of the show. The side of the box features some project ideas - two of which are MINE! The top middle notebook - "Marching Band", and the top right "Fantasy Football" score book. Zutter used these projects and a few of Jessica's for their DVD shoot (produced by Jessica!) and for the product box. We'll be working the OC Scrapbook Expo in two weeks.



I was particularly thrilled to see so many people carting around the Zutter products at CHA. I stopped Donna Downey - what a creative inspiration! I am staring at her three "step-by-step" books here on my desk as I type this. She said she LOVED the machines. So cool!




This is me, Claudia (who manned the cash register) and Suzie Q who was also demo-ing. Look at how empty the booth was at the end of Day 2!

No comments: