Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Somerset Studio Gallery - Winter 2012

Congratulations to me.  I never call myself out, but I decided I am due....  :)
I have a Christmas journal published in the Winter 2012 issue of Somerset Studio Gallery.
Funny story about how all this came about....  I created some holiday samples for Donna Salazar when she debuted her 2011 holiday paper line.  Of course, this meant the samples were created in the middle of summer so they could be used at Summer CHA - that would be summer of 2010!  Some months go by...so many months that I more or less have forgotten about this and other samples.  Donna emails me and tells me she had dropped off a number of her creations at Stampington and they wanted to publish the Christmas journal.   Yeah!  After many months of waiting, I finally get to see it in print. Very exciting! Thanks, Stampington...Thanks, Donna!

No comments: