Saturday, May 14, 2011

Donna's Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets

Ok, I know these aren't new-new anymore - they came out in January at Winter CHA, but I just wanted to share one of the fun die sets that Donna Salazar launched this year.  They are called Sprightly Sprockets, and are a fun set of dies to use in your handy dandy Spellbinders Grand Caliber.

I love making accent embellishments with this set.  I used Zutter's Corrugated Board to cut these accent pieces, and then glittered them with super chunky sparkly glitter.  This decor project is made with Zutter Clipboard Wood, more Corrugated Board and the amazingly versatile Hang-it-Alls (make sure you check out the deal on the Rivet Setting Tools - you need those to apply the Hang-it-Alls!
Oh, and the sweet pictures are of my little Franny, who I caught in a peaceful moment taking a nap on MY BED!  Precious!


1 comment:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Wow... what a lovely project! Funny how they like to nap on our beds, huh?
Thanks for sharing! Love the variety on your blog too!