Saturday, February 5, 2011

Random CHA Goodness

I {heart} my friends at CHA.

Elena and Sheila from Charity Wings.  I went by to say hello and ended up on their Live Feed to their Crops of Luv supporters.  Auctioning off a Scor-it-All on ebay for Crops of Luv.
LOVE it when I get to meet a Zutter Zister that I've only known from online.  Fleur Smith from Canada was in La-La Land for CHA. Fleur is one of our DT Members and does beautiful work. 
Jennifer Priest - Original Zutter Zister, co-Partner in Art-Full Horizons, creator extraordinaire of Hydrangea Hippo.  Always wonderful to get caught up with Jen!
Liz Hicks from Scrapbook Adhesives.  Knew Liz way back when we were "just croppers" at the Bee!
Speaking of the Bee...that's where I first met Donna Salazar.  And, the rest is history!

2 comments:

Lynne Forsythe said...

Random Goodness for sure!!! Looks like a fun time had by ALL!!

Unknown said...

I can't believe I missed you ... I came in search ... Maybe next time x