Thursday, November 18, 2010

Halfway through Elementary School....

They go from preschool and kindergarten to all grown up in no time.  In looking at this picture I realize that Franny will be halfway through elementary school at the end of this school year.  All I can say is NOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!!

Her school bilks us for more money for these "in class" photos in addition to the regular school portraits.  These ones are the realistic shots of a day at school....she's not dressed up, her hair is "real" and she's got her specs on....I like how the Silly Bandz are immortalized here on her wrist.

Love the Sassafras Lass owls...cute enough to go with my cute girl.
Boo hoo....growing up before my eyes!

2 comments:

Jennifer Priest said...

awww so cute!!

voodoo vixen said...

They do grow up so fast... it seems such a short time ago that I was taking mine to primary school and now he towers over me!! Love that you have managed to keep one of the fads of her childhood too!