Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What I Liked Most Today

It's nearly 1AM in Chicago.  I had a fabulous dinner with the Zutter and Product Performers Teams, plus am rooming with Kiki "Hooter" Izzurategui.  I LOVE this t-shirt from Spellbinders (and their new dies and Grand Caliber machine...funny how I have a picture of the t-shirt and not the dies and tools). 
Viva Decor was in the booth across from Zutter, and I did this fabulous make 'n take bracelet using their amazing products. Brenda Abdoyan is the amazing designer of Bajidoo Bangles, and she is lovely and gracious, and hosts a kickin' make 'n take.  Doesn't this look amazing?  I don't think I would've been able to get to this except for the fact that this is right across from our booth and I ran over when there was no line! 
Lastly - but never least - the incredible homemade blueberry pie at the Peterson's  lovely home.  Enough said!

4 comments:

Laurie (Wally) said...

Ohhh. I love that bracelet..I bet you are having a great time... I am going to be looking for their products...

Jennifer Priest said...

Wow--soooo fun! I bet you got that shirt, huh Nan?! LOL Wish I were there with you but I am looking forward to having fun with ya at CHA Winter!! WOOHOO! Can't wait to see the rest of your CHA posts.

kiki said...

Hi NAN!!! LOVED to have you as my "roomy"!!! I don't know why you are calling me a HOOT? ha ha ha ha... Looking forward to the next adventure with you!

Sarah said...

me want pie with my gal!!