Monday, July 19, 2010

"Kiss the Cook" Summer CHA Release Sneak from Donna Salazar!

Busy busy busy.  I am trying to make samples but it's been so crazy-hot in the craft room!  I think I am adding my own layer of moisture to the Smooch Spritzing that I am doing! 
Gotta LOVE the KISS THE COOK paper from Donna's summer release.  I especially like the mosaics because you can just use portions of the cuteness for the covers of these mini albums with the Zutter 3X4 Cover-Alls.

So for these little gems, I started with craft 3X4 Zutter Cover-Alls but you can use any size, depending on your mood. I generously sprayed the covers with my fave colors of Smooch Spritz. They dry super fast so there's no hold up (or maybe it was just like an oven in my scrap room) - either way, they dried fast!Then I added my favorite snippets from the mosaic paper with just a bit more embellishment....a tad of ribbon, more spray, some cut-out flowers from the paper, some acrylic.  Voila.
The inner pages were just as easy and just as cute.  Just used more of Donna's paper, ran it through the Dreamkuts to make a bunch of 3X4 pages.  Punch, bind and done.  Ta-da.

I worked up a sweat doing just these two ....hee hee.  Time for a cold one (iced tea, that is!)

Stay cool!