Monday, May 24, 2010

A Chance to Help - Alzheimer's Caregivers Class!

I always love it when scrappers do good. Any kind of good. I am so glad to know Jennifer Priest and LOVE the fact that she is doing this class for Alzheimer's Caregivers. I was so pleased to help, and would love it if you did too.  All you need to do is make a couple of 6X6 chipboard albums that are ready for the students to place in their own photos and journaling.  It's a quick class (only 45 mins.) so the students won't be able to create the album themselves in class.  Jennifer is expecting at least 60 students...maybe more!  So we need to all pitch in!  She needs these by the first week of June...and it will only take you a bit of time to whip out a couple!

Check out her blog post on how you can help...yes, she says I rock. I love that. But she's really the one that's rockin'!  Thanks, crafty friends!

No comments: