Tuesday, April 20, 2010

An "eclectic" Evening

I was lucky enough to have a crafty time this past weekend, starting with some play time with my favorite online store, eclectic paperie.  This little gem of an online store is run by my friend Daisy and she has an army of dedicated followers, from stampers and crafters to Tim Holtz loyalists!  I figure I rarely get to go out and just play....so when Daisy put together a little play night last Friday, I went!  I needed to be with my people!  People like me!
The playtime focused on Tim Holtz's new Sizzix dies, along with techniques to make the grunge flowers that look so awesome.  Time to get inky people!
We also made cards and tags and clips and generally had a mellow, crafty good time.  Then it was off to bed - early - so I would be rested for the crop make 'n take on Saturday.....will write about that tomorrow!

No comments: