I know my fellow Zisters are all probably showing off bright cheery Springtime projects for the blog hop....but not me. I am sharing the Twilight themed make 'n take that I am offering at the Scare Away Autism Twilight Crafting Extravaganza on April 17 in Oceanside, California.
- Zutter 3X4 Clipboard Wood Covers
- (because if you are going to make a mini album that will get handled as much as these Twilight minis will, then you want something durable and hearty like the Clipboard Wood!)
- Zutter Black 3/4" Owire
- A variety of patterned papers from Pink Paislee's Twilight Collection (what else). I know it's a Halloween collection, but I love the colors and patterns for this project.
- Twi-hards will get to make either Team Edward or Team Jacob with the Haunted font from Quickutz, and red-glitter them and goop them up with glaze. Oooohhhhhh blood red!
- A few photos, embellishments and journaling prompts for good measure.
Donna Salazar. This is another fabulous Scrapbook Royalty event - Charitable Crops for a Cause. Scrapbook Royalty raises so much money each year for numerous worthwhile organizations....check out the registration page for this event and consider making a small donation - every contribution goes 100% to the charity, as SBR is completely volunteer run!
So thanks for stopping by my blog today...and don't forget to leave a comment to win the Zutter goodies...the new Hang-it-Alls and Rivet Hammer and Setter set. These puppies have everyone so excited! The Zisters galleries are chock full of fabulous new projects featuring the Hang-it-Alls!
Visit the whole Zutter Zister DT (where they post their awesome projects monthly!) and their fabulous blogs....it's a great journey around the world of creativity and Bindy Goodness! The giveaway takes place on EACH blog on March 29.
Check back here on the 29th after 4pm (PST) to see if you are a winner. Good Luck!