Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mama Love Layout

Just thought I'd share this sweet layout of me and Franny from a baby shower last year.  I love the look of us.  The paper is layer upon layer of Donna Salazar Designs Trunk in the Attic and Grandma's Garden.  They DO go well together.  I layered the flower paper on top of a bit of burlap and leaves, and some Smooch misted chipboard Maya Road butterflies. I like the lace look on the paper...don't need an embellishment in the top right.  Anyhoo, Donna photographed all the flowers herself for her paper....can I just say...LOVE IT.

Happy Spring!!

3 comments:

DonnaSalazar said...

It is beautimus!
Smooches ~D~

Anita Bownds said...

beautiful lo nan....

Cheryl Boglioli said...

That is so lovely; not only the papers, but both you girls as well. Fab job on the layout.