Thursday, January 14, 2010

Busy Lucky 13

We are coming to a fast-approaching end to our year-long circle journal adventure for the Lucky 13.  Of course, many of us have waiting a bit too long to get our layouts done for each other.  Whatever happened to the "do one layout a month" plan?  Oh, it became the "do 7 layouts in the last month" plan.  Ha! So much for good intentions on not getting behind.

Anyway, I have been on high production mode on the layouts for my fellow Lucky 13-ners so we can meet and exchange pages at CHA later this month.  I am posting sneaks on the the Lucky 13  blog and here too...so here's a just a smidge of the layouts I created....

for Candice:



for Stephanie:



for Michelle:

and for Melanie:


Have a few more layouts to get to before I can say DONE.....but it sure is fun to share in the year long journey with these ladies!

No comments: