Monday, March 23, 2009

On a Prima Rush!

I am so enamored with the new Prima products available everywhere! I have spent quite a stash lately on some of it and had some fun with it this weekend. These papers are from one of the new paper pads available at that big chain craft store that starts with an "M". LOL! I never thought I was a butterfly and bird kind of scrapper, but it turns out I am! These ones are so pretty! I also made a book for one of my Zutter projects this month, using some of Prima's embossed chipboard. The cardboard is leftover from a Prima Down Home kit...everything goes together so well. I just got my order from scrapbook.com and I also stopped by my LSS today before picking Franny up from dance class, so I have even more new goodies. Yes, I have spoiled myself. (that's nothing new really, at least not when it comes to my scrap supplies!)I also bought a couple new punches on the rave reviews of some of the DT and others. Will have to see what becomes of those...I am looking for the EK Success one called Swiss Cheese...just for the name alone. Who wouldn't want a punch named that? So funny!

Anyway...have a great week everyone......

1 comment:

Jennifer Priest said...

I LOVE those punches too!! I don't have that swiss cheese one but everyone is talking about it. Can't wait to see what you do with it! Love your Prima goodies!