Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Top Nan

This has nothing to do with scrapbooking - I just think it's funny.

My company's holiday party this year is 80's themed. So one of the graphic designers photo-shopped 80's movies posters of each employee.

This was my favorite movie in the 80's. I would go see it repeatedly with my fellow giddy/girlie co-workers - at the then famous landmark theater - the Cinarama Dome in Hollywood (the office building I worked in was at Hollywood & Vine!) This cracks me up each time I see it! The party is going to be decorated with all the posters, so it will be a hoot! I don't know what is funnier - me hanging on "Maverick", or me with that over processed blonde hair!

Of COURSE, I will scrap this photo.... "I feel a need....a need for SPEED!!!"

3 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

You go girl! The blonde really says Wow!

Anonymous said...

Love love love this !
Awesome !

voodoo vixen said...

PMLing... that is brilliant Nan!! You make an awesome blonde, honest you do!! Can't wait to see it scrapped...