Friday, October 10, 2008

Stories in Hand

I wanted to share the news that my favorite digi teacher –Jessica Sprague - is offering a FREE class next month, called Stories in Hand. It’s not necessarily a digi class – more about capturing stories that we might miss while we are busy spending hours on beautiful layouts. Read more about it here, and join me. If you haven’t taken a Jessica Sprague class, then here is a chance to try it for free. If you are a Jessica fan, then you know what a treat this is!

4 comments:

ScrapAddict said...

Oh! Off to check it out!!

Desert Scrappers Weekend Retreats said...

I stole your post since it says on Jessica's site to share... thanks

Jennifer Priest said...

I totally saw this email and thought of you. I am going to sign up becuase of all the great stuff you have had to say about the classes--can't wait to learn something new!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

thinking of this too ! :)