Saturday, March 8, 2008

Weird and Random Tag


The so totally creative and wonderful Donna Salazar tagged me last week….and I have just gotten around to my “tagee” duties.

Here are the rules…
- Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my oddball facts :)
1. I like Elvis music. I recently bought a CD of his live concerts from his initial Las Vegas shows, and I can lose myself listening to them when I am driving. He sings “Suspicious Minds” like nobody’s business.
2. I love the crescent breakfast sandwich from Jack-in-the-Box.
3. My favorite colors are pink and green.
4. Harrison Ford is my favorite “older man” actor. Give me Indiana Jones, Han Solo, the Fugitive or Air Force One anyday.
5. When I want to unwind, I play electronic hand-held Yahtzee. It’s a mindless time waster, but I like to try to beat my own high score.
6. I like to eat white rice mixed with tuna.
7. Donna blogged about wanting to get a tattoo…I will reveal that I HAVE a tattoo. It’s on my hip, I have had it about ten years – about the time I met Peter, and it does depict him somewhat. LOL!

Ta-dahhhhh! Well, there are the oddball things that only mean something to me, but maybe will get a chuckle out of you. Thanks for the tag DS! So who do I tag….? Trisha – the Scrappin’ Sista, Heather, Monique, Cindy, Jessica, Naomi and Rebecca.
Have a great daylight savings day!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Thanks Nan!
Cool random facts about you! LOL!
Pink and green are the soroity colors of Alpha Kappa Alpha! =)
Were you an AKA your past life?? LOL!