Saturday, February 17, 2007

OC Scrap Expo 2007




Well, I am writing this with very tired fingers and hands! Tonight was the end of Day 2 of the OC Scrapbook Expo. Jessica and I worked our tails off demo-ing and teaching a make 'n take project for the Zutter Bind-It-All and DreamKuts. I think overall, people were excited about the tools, and we had a couple of good days of sales. The Zutter sales team looked great in their black shirts and Zutter ties! It was a great help to have them all on hand to cover the sales transactions.

Besides that, this was the offical launch of ZutterZisters.com. We handed out our buttons and postcards and talked up the upcoming new site. Jessica and I also got alot of new ideas for project kits, and with the help of designer Rebekka Erickson, have some new paper to start that process.

Now, the only down side to working this show, is that we have almost no time to shop. Which, I guess depending on your point of view, could be a good thing. But I have already decided to get my tush outta bed earlier tomorrow so I can get some shopping done before the expo opens.

No comments: